Sunday, July 28, 2013

Getting rid of that post prego weight

So as you know, I have a daughter that just turned 13 months. When I found out that I was pregnant, I weighed 104 lbs. (I've always been on the small side). When I had Rylee at 38 weeks, I weighed 120 lbs. 11 of it came off when I had Ry, so I didn't have much to go. My biggest thing is that I wanted to tone back up. 

ONE week postpartum, I started going on walks around the neighborhood while pushing Ry in her stroller. I would walk for about 30 minutes. At my 4 week follow up, I got the ok to start exercising!! I bought the Tracy Anderson postpartum DVD. AMAZING! She is the "trainer for the stars". It works every inch of your body that looks rough from having a bambino. I also started doing pilates videos and continued walking. I NEVER ran, still don't. I would rather slam my head against a brick wall then run. 

Once Ry started becoming mobile, it wasn't so easy to work out so I had to get creative. I used Ry as my weight :) I would do lunges while holding her and crunches with her on my stomach. And now that she is completely on the go, there's no way for me to work out at home so I work out on my lunch break at work. I recently started getting into the tone it up work outs and really like them.

As far as diet, I DON'T. my motto is, life is too short to deprive your self of deliciousness. I do try to eat healthy though. But I never say no to a cupcake or ice cream or this...



My typical day looks like this:
Breakfast:
wheat english muffin with natural PB and some berries
Lunch:
chicken and rice or a turkey sandwich
Dinner: 
some kind of meat (mostly chicken) and veggies, or mac and cheese (my fav) or something in the crockpot

I also eat lara and luna bars like crazy. and fruit. 

These days, I'm 98 lbs. Smallest that I've ever been. But still wanna tone up some bit. But I can't complain :)


(this is now, i don't have a before since "someone" threw my phone in the water and I lost all of my pics)





No comments:

Post a Comment