Friday, July 26, 2013

Hey there! welcome to my FIRST blog post EVER! I guess I should start with the basics and a little introduction. First off, "Life of Ry's"...this is a little confusing to some people but my last name is RILEY and my daughters first name is RYLEE. (note she has her dads last name so no, her name is not Rylee Riley). Her dad, Richie, and I are not married but we are together. I wanted our daughter to have a piece of me so we decided to name her Rylee. We all 3 live together in South Florida. I am in the medical billing field and currently about to start back up in school and TRY to finish my degree in hospital administration. Fingers crossed. My daughter just turned one in June. She is INSANE, but I love her to death and wouldn't have it any other way. Keep following my blog and you will see what I mean when I say insane! I love to work out, line dance, scrap book, craft, decorate, and ofcourse the beach! Most of my post will be about Ry, fitness, motherhood, and other random goodness. I'm excited to share with you and hope you enjoy reading!

Next up, how I lost all my baby weight, plus more within the past year! Stay tuned :)

          This is Ry doing a hand stand at the doctors office....told ya:)

No comments:

Post a Comment