Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Random Ramblings

Now that the Holiday season is approaching, all of the stores are making room for holiday decor. This means clearance on EVERYTHING. Like this AMAZING world market comforter I picked up for $30 for our guest room. It's reversible too.



DIY instagram garland. I use the postal pix app to print my ig photos. I hung with mini clothes pins and washi tape.


Rylee is sick again. With another ear infection. And possibly reflux. She throws up EVERY night. I've never done so much cleaning and laundry in my life. If its not reflux, she will be off to the GI doc in 2 weeks..I'll be in surgery so mom's got that appointment (thank god).



I Ry has a new obsession. Hazel Village Animals. Need an xmas gift idea? This is the way to go. They are so stinkin cute (and expensive). I got her the cat already and it's displayed on the cutest shelf ever. More to come on that later this week. 

I registered for spring semester classes. ugh. 

That's all for today. I have to go catch up on RHOBH, RHOM, Vanderpump Rules, & Teen Mom while Ry is napping. So many shows, so little time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment