Thursday, November 14, 2013

Things you may not know about me [link up]

I'm sure you've already seen the link up going around "20 Things You May Not Know About Me" so I've decided to join in. Feel free to link up with me and join in too.

1. I was born & raised in Fort Myers, FL and have never been out of the country & really don't care to.
2. I'm a complete home body. I spend most of my weekends just hanging out at the house with Ry & I actually enjoy doing nothing at all.
3. I'm a medical biller (eww). Going to school for healthcare administration (a little better). But hope to get licensed in interior design (my dream).
4. I met Richie my freshman year of college in 2006. We didn't start dating until March 6th, 2011.
5. I've never had anything from Starbucks. I've never even had coffee. I hate caffeine.
6. My parents are divorced and I love it. Weird right.
7. I have 1 real brother, 2 half sisters, 1 half brother, and 1 step brother. I'm the oldest.
8. Rylee was unplanned. Not an "accident or mistake" :)
9. I've never pinned anything about a dream wedding because I don't plan on having a wedding.
10. I hate fashion. I only own one pair of heels.
11. I hate talking on the phone. I cringe when my phone rings. I have an overly hyper one year old so just shoot me a text people!
12. I don't paint my nails or get them done. I'm a nail biter so it's pointless.
13. I've danced since I was 3. And so will Ry!
14. I'm obsessed with reality tv. I have atleast 10 shows a week. Thank you DVR.
15. I hate fall & winter. I wish it was summer year round.
16. I LOVE Christmas though.
17. I'm a yoga freak. I would become an instructor if it wasn't so much money.
18. I'm also a cleaning and organizing freak.
19. We have 2 dogs. Deke & Buc. They don't get mentioned to much because Ry is #1. Duh!
20. I'm constantly playing musical decor in my house & it gets on Richie's nerves. I just say its my hobby!

Which leads to tomorrows post on how to update you house without spending money!

No comments:

Post a Comment