Friday, October 25, 2013

5 Great Finds For 5 On Friday

1. This Etsy Shop. I just ordered two prints for Rylee's room. :)


2. This Teepee. I think this is going to be Ry's big Christmas gift. I like to do one big thing and then a lot of little things. Or my mom just might get it for her :)

3. If you haven't heard for all of those decor lovers out there, Domino is back! Although word on the street is that most of the photos found in Domino, have already been seen on Pinterest. So I have yet to buy this $12 magazine. But I am DYING to still get my hands on this book if someone would be so kind to get it for me and bring it to me while I'm recovering! Thanks :)


4. Comfy clothes from Old Navy. There's so many great new yoga pants and sweaters. Again, great for recovery. And Target has a pretty good selection too. And so does Victoria Secret...but who can afford that?

5. This bedding. Is it too early for Ry to sleep with a comforter? If not, I'm getting this. I'm obsessed. And it would be perfect in her room.


Wanna join in on the 5?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment