Monday, October 21, 2013

House Updated!..Finally.

Ta-da! Here it is. Almost done. I will forever tweak and play musical pictures to our home but this is the current state and the state it will probably stay in for awhile. My style is very eclectic. I love to mix old with new, bright and girly with rustic natural elements. If I find something I love, I make it work somehow. I love the challenge of bringing everything together that doesn't necessarily match, and making it flow.

Since this is a rental, there was only so much I could do. Ideally I would have white/gray walls instead of this awful yellow/tan color, dark wood floors through out the home, and new counter tops. It really cramps my style.

Get ready for picture overload.
p.s. My house is usually covered in toys. I quickly kicked them to the side for the pics :)
p.s.s: Sorry for the horrible lighting. I was using my phone.

Hope you like!


Rylee's/Guest Bathroom







Living/Dining Area










(over the couch is stumping me. can't figure out what I want to do with it yet.)

 Kitchen



(yes I'm that mom)

Guest Room/ My Office







 Our Bathroom



Master Bedroom





(Horrible lighting. Smallest window ever for a master. And we still need a headboard, new end tables, and a dresser.)

Rylee's Room



(We literally just finished rearranging her room and removing some furniture. Now that she is getting older she enjoys playing in her room more and we needed to make room for the endless amounts of toys. There's still a lot to be done. My plans are to add a small circle mirror over the crib. And hang some Sophie & Lilly artwork. I also want to add pom pom trim to her curtains (sew or hot glue?) and also get some new storage baskets. 


No comments:

Post a Comment