Monday, October 14, 2013

Weekend Recap

Friday night we hung around the house watching re runs of Modern Family. Like always. Ry took a bath with me and I captured the CUTEST photo. I really want to have this blown up onto a canvas. 


Saturday we went to a community garage sale. Richie scored golf clubs that he's been dying to get for $150 and they retail at $1000. I scored...nothing. Rylee also learned how to drive. 


Sunday Richie played in a golf tournament that lasted 456535 hours but he won some money! Ry and I stayed home and did A LOT of "diy-ing" and redecorating. Here are some sneak peaks but full house tour should be up by the end of the week.



The rest of the week will be spent getting everything ready for the big day. We leave Monday morning and we have lots to do before then.


No comments:

Post a Comment