Sunday, October 27, 2013

Surgery Postponed..again

So right now I should be in St.Pete getting ready for the big day tomorrow but this morning I received a call saying that it was postponed again. A baby came in today needing emergency surgery and my surgeon is going out of town Tuesday so it's looking like it may be end of November now. This is getting so redic. But I guess that's what I get for choosing a top dog surgeon right. Anyways hope everyone is having a great weekend. At least now I can see Ry dressed up on Halloween. She is going to be a lady bug. I can't believe October is almost over!

2 comments:

  1. gosh, I hate that you keep getting postponed, I know that is difficult. Hang in there momma! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It's awful because waiting is the worst part! Thanks girl :)

      Delete