Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Wish List

With Christmas approaching, I've been on the hunt for items to put on my list for Santa, or even for a post surgery gift. I hate flowers (hint hint) :)

This necklace is pretty expensive in my opinion. I'm sure there are much cheaper versions of this out there. I love the dainty initial. 

Mandy Ingber is Jennifer Aniston's yoga instructor and she has a rockin bod. After I recover my goal is to get into yoga big time. 


I've been wearing the same pair of juicy glasses for the past 7 years (they were in style then). I think it's time for a new pair.


Seriously I'm obsessed with this girl. I cant believe she is only 16! Whenever "Royals" comes on in the car, I turn it up and me and Ry straight up JAM. 
You can call me queen bee.



And finally, I wouldn't mind it Santa stuffed my stocking with a few $100's or more. Talk about medical bills...and I haven't even had surgery yet. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment