Friday, August 16, 2013

5 on Friday (link up) Recovery Addition

I'm Back!
So as some know, I had a heart cath Tuesday. Come to find out, I will be getting a new heart valve in about a month. Awful news :( Thinking about starting up a prayer link but don't know how if anyone can help!

Anyways. This is my first 5 on Friday link up with Carolina Charm and since I'm not really doing much this week except laying in bed, I figured I would do a recovery addition.

1. My family & boyfriend.- They have been a huge help lately. My mom has been watching Ry a lot and Richie has been taking care of me (including having to help me shower). Fun stuff.
2. GOD- all I gotta say is thank God I survived that horrible procedure. I was scared outta my damn mind. Also thank God for loopy drugs :)
3. ICE CREAM!- specifically Breyers Oreo. They had to scope my throat so its pretty much the only thing I've been eating.
4. TV- all I've been doing is watching my shows...which isn't that bad since I love my reality tv, but I'm starting to get a little stir crazy.
5. My phone- This is the first time I've been able to get up and sit down to use the computer so my phone has been my only way to communicate with the world and read blogs.

It's funny as I read everyone else's 5 on Fridays, you really do realize that sometimes you take such simple things for granted. I would love to just be able to walk and pick up my daughter right now...



No comments:

Post a Comment