Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Target Baby Style & Shopping Tips

Most of my blogger friends have been recently doing post about Fall. Down here in SW FL, we don't really have a Fall. Its mostly Summer year round (except for a cold front around the holidays) and I LOVE IT! I love everything about Summer and the beach. My style is definitely beachy... a tank top and cut off shorts. And I've pretty much "made" Ry's style be that too :) We don't do froo-froo girly crap and she has yet to wear a bow or a headband! Crazy right?! 

Most All of her clothes are from Target. I freekin love target. It's by far my favorite store. And the best part about shopping for Ry at target is that everything is usually between $5-$10! 

Here are some of my favorite items from target and they are all under $10.



Since we are on the subject of Target, here are some tips to saving.....
 
Here is a schedule of Target's markdown days


A lot of people say to get the "Target red card" because it will save you 5%. But it's 5% off your total purchase and the interest rate is huge. I would advice against it. If you find good sales, the 5% isn't worth it. Also, if the price ends in a "9", that is full price. If it ends in a "4" then that's the lowest it will be so pick up that item quick. Hope this helps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment