Monday, August 5, 2013

Leslie Morgan from Did you hear about the Morgans nominated me for the Liebster award. I've never heard of this before but think its such a great idea to get new bloggers out there. 

The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
So, what is a Liebster?
The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
Blogging is about building a community and it's a great way to connect with other bloggers and help spread the word about newer bloggers/blogs.

Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the 11 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you
3. Pick up to 11 bloggers with under 200 followers to nominate
4. Come up with 11 questions for your nominees to answer
5. Notify your nominees.


Here are the questions she asked me:
1. Favorite comfort food?
Anything sweet
2. Favorite movie of ALL TIME?
"Just Go With It" with Jennifer Aniston & Adam Sandler..just one of my favs
3. Favorite hobby?

Line dancing
4. If you had a full Saturday without any plans, What would you do?

Lay out in the pool or go to the beach
5. #1 item on your bucket list?

Have another baby. weird. but if you know my health history you would understand.
6. Favorite memory of high school/college?

oh boy is all I have to say :)
7. Favorite dessert?

ice cream
8. Current favorite TV show?

housewives and big brother
9. Favorite ice cream flavor?

oreo or reeses
10. Favorite Vacation Spot?

key west
11. Favorite Restaurant?

leeroy selmons


I nominate:
Glori Online
Home Sweet Ruby
Always Abby
Twinkle Toes and Princess Bows

My questions for you:
1. Where are you from?
2. What is your favorite color?
3. Which season do you prefer?
4. How would you describe your style?
5. What do you do for a living?
6. Favorite reality show?
7. Favorite product for hair?
8. What item could you not live with out?
9. Favorite actress/actor?
10. Favorite store?
11. Favorite sport?



2 comments:

  1. Thank you SO much for recommending me for the blogger award!! I have been so darn busy this week I haven't had a chance to really look into it but I definitely appreciate it!! By the way, I checked out your blog and your little girl is absolutely precious!! :)

    ReplyDelete