Wednesday, August 7, 2013

What I'm Currently LOVIN'

This is pretty random but I have a few current obsessions...

The color orange. I've always been attracted to bright colors. You should see Ry's room (future post?). 
I'm currently rocking bright orange toes and these awesome bracelets. 


 This man. Luke Bryan. I've always been obsessed with him but I'm LOVIN' his new single
"That's My Kinda Night". Seriously would be such a fun line dance. Even though I cant line dance right now. Dislike. If you haven't seen him in concert, you need to.




Baby Crocs. By far the easiest shoes to put on Ry and she loves them. She brings them to me to put on her then goes to stand by the door so she can go outside and get in her wagon. She wears them everywhere. But usually just wears ONLY crocs :)




The fact that my 13 month old can officially do a full on somersault!! I have an obsession with Ry becoming a gymnast so this makes me super excited! I haven't been able to catch it on video but here's a pic of it in action.



Reality TV right now. Like seriously I have to keep track of all of my shows in my planner (kidding)
1. Big Brother (which is 3 nights a week and the only show Richie will watch with me)
2. Real Housewives of OC, NJ, & now Miami
3. Pretty Wicked Moms
4. Kardashians
5. Dance Moms (on occasion)
6. Teen Mom 3 is coming on soon too

Don't I have such great taste in shows? LOL :)

Well I'm off to eat lunch and watch the RHOM before it airs (thanks to on demand)!

No comments:

Post a Comment