Saturday, August 24, 2013

Cheap DIY Wall Art

As I've mentioned before, we are currently living in a rental which means no painting. I have desperately been trying to find something to make our master bedroom "pop". I love color and all we had was a white comforter, some colorful pillows, and off white walls. So I came up with this....


I bought wrapping paper from world market. 3 rolls for $2.99 each. Then bought 3 album frames (12X12) from hobby lobby for $5 and had a 40% off coupon. So cheap wall art for around $20! Granted, this is not my ideal master bedroom art work, but it will do for now.

3 comments:

  1. So fun! Can also use scrapbook paper. Scrapbook paper is soooo versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I've used scrap book paper, fabric, pretty much anything can be framed! but I love these prints from World Market.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete