Friday, September 6, 2013

5 on Friday- Rylee Edition

This week Rylee has been sick all week. Respiratory and ear infections. But despite her not feeling well, she has done so many new and fun things. I sware she has grown overnight! So her are 5 of them...


1. Learned how to ride a horse. 


2. Can say "I love you". Pronounced "I bub ew"

3. Brings my phone to me every time i get a text or call. #trainedherwell #proudmom

4. Can take off all of clothes (including diaper) by herself. She usually wakes up completely naked?

5. Can brush her own hair (the little that she has) with my huge round brush..which looks hilarious when she does it. 


5 comments:

  1. Oh, she is just precious! First time stopping by!!! :)

    wordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute video I love it :)


    www.vindiebaby.com
    Vintage Inspired Girls

    ReplyDelete