Sunday, September 8, 2013

Jake Owens Drumstick!

So in 14 months, Richie and I have only been out twice alone. Both times we just went to see a movie then came home. So this past weekend we ventured over to West Palm Beach to go to the Jason Aldean concert. He was also with Jake Owen and Thomas Rhett (mmm). We just stayed one night and I know that Ry is in good hands with grandma but it's still hard to leave her overnight, especially since she's sick.

So let me tell you, when we got to the concert we were in complete awe. I've been to plenty of concerts but I've never seen anything like this. Girls wearing only bras. People jumping on the hoods of cars. Fights. It's really hard to describe what we witnessed. The people there were beyond scum. I felt so bad for the old people that check your tickets. Crazy white trash just running them down, pushing them around, telling them to "f*** off" because they wouldn't let them in the gate (well you don't have a ticket)! It was absolutely disgusting. This was our first time going to west palm for a concert and will be our last.

BUT the performance was great! I caught a drumstick that Jake Owen threw out in the crowd. I gave it to a little boy though. I mean what was I going to do with it,  frame it and hang it in my room?

It was just good to get away and have alone time though. We really need to do it more often. But It's also always good to get home to my little babe :)




Drumstick from Jake Owen


Jake Owen


We had pretty good seats :)


Jason Aldean



No comments:

Post a Comment