Monday, September 9, 2013

Surgery Update + Blogtember

First off, I wanted to thank each and every one of you for all of the well wishes, prayers, words of encouragement, and even gifts that I have received this past week. Nothing puts a smile on my face like opening a box full of goodies :) And for each person that has sent me something, I will make sure to do a post on your products and promote your Etsy shop.
As I have previously posted, my surgery was pushed back because I had the flu (cant operate until you have been better for 6 weeks so hopefully I don't get sick again). So my new date is OCTOBER 22. Make sure to mark it down and pray pray pray! 
I would greatly appreciate it if all of my followers continued to share my story. With the power of prayer (and an amazing surgeon) I'm sure I'll be just fine. So please please please spread the word :)
Thank you so much!

After surgery, I wont be able to drive for 6 weeks so I will be stuck in this damn house. I plan on doing lots of blogging during that time. My question for you is, would you rather me stick to my usual post (ry updates, diy projects, etc) or would you like me to add in post about my recovery process? 



------------------------------------------------------------

Now time for Blogtember.
9.9.13
Take this survey

Wasn't a huge fan of this survey. It's a 72 question personality test. And of course it told me I was a 100% introvert. Shocker. 
I hate being in crowds and in a social setting.
I would rather stay at home watching a movie then to go out.
I would rather get take out then have to go out to dinner.
I feel uncomfortable around new people.
I'm super shy, which may come off as bitchy (but I promise I'm not).
So yep I would say I'm an introvert. 
And whats funny is Richie is the COMPLETE opposite.
:)




4 comments:

  1. I think you should blog about both. I'm sure it would be hard to not blog about your recovery since you'll be sitting at home for 6 weeks. And we of course still want the Ry updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been praying and will continue to pray!!! I hope God gives you his peace as you go through this difficult season!

    ReplyDelete