Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Abstract Art For Sale

Sorry for the lack of post lately. I have been busy taking care of a sick baby (again) and working on a few art pieces. We  I am making some progress on the master bedroom. Over the weekend I spray painted our end tables black. And I painted these to go over them.





And today I finished up this piece. I still cant decide if I want to put it over the couch or in the guest room. Leaning more towards the guest room though because it matches the colors in that room better.



I also have some pieces up for sale that I've done. Email me at kake0609@yahoo.com if you would like to purchase any :)


Both pieces $30 plus shipping. Would look great in a play room or colorful kids bedroom.


$50 plus shipping. I also have a smaller version for $25. This piece would look great over a guest bed or over an office desk. I currently have it in my guest bedroom with teal accents. 

I will take offers also.

I'm also starting to do custom paintings so if you are interested, visit my "shop" page by clicking on the tab on my blog. I have every size and color you could think of! 
:)

2 comments:

  1. Excellent post. Thanks for the share, been looking for a similar read.

    Abstract art for sale

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. All of these pieces have already sold but I will be taking custom orders starting in Jan if interested.

      Delete