Friday, September 20, 2013

New Home Decor!

Today I'm knocking out 2 post in 1.... 5 on Friday and Blogtember. Is that allowed in the blogging world? LOL. whatevs.

The topic today is comfort. For me, my home is my comfort. I love spending time here and I kind of think of it as my "safe haven". I've recently been sprucing up my house so when I'm stuck in here after surgery, it will be super nice and cozy. I've scored some awesome deals this week. Here are just 5 of them :)

1.
I love throw pillows. I bought these at World Market for my living room. 

And these are from Target, Homegoods, and World Market for the master bedroom (hopefully that will be done next week).

2. 
DIY art for the master bedroom. No thought process went into this, but I kind of like how it turned out :)

3. 
New place mats from Target. $2 each!

4. 
New shower curtain for master bathroom from Homegoods

5. 
This isn't really home decor, but I display it like it is. Brickyard Buffalo had a pack of 10 for $4. Score. I love these hair ties. 

I also bought a starburst mirror and side table lamps for the master bedroom. We still have to spray paint the side tables, get a bed skirt, and a headboard. Its slowly coming together but hopefully next week I will have enough done to show ya'll. I'm also trying to figure out what to put on the empty wall above my couch. Whats above your couch? I would love to hear suggestions!

Have a great weekend :)





No comments:

Post a Comment