Thursday, September 12, 2013

House Tour

Today I'm taking a break from blogtember and giving you a house tour. We have been in our rental for 4 months now so there's still tweaking to be done. We cant paint so we have to make it work with the weird yellowish/tan color. We also have a guest room/office that isn't shown. We are getting ready for a garage sale and that room is now our organizing station. Our Master bedroom is almost finished so I will post pictures of the room this weekend. If you would like to know any sources, please feel free to ask :) 
PS: Sorry for the poor photo quality. 


 What attracted us to this house were the beams.
(Manliest couch ever but most comfortable couch ever also!)

The yard was the other feature that attracted us to this house too. So peaceful.

Over the couch.

Ry's play area. We desperately need a playroom when we build a house.

Probably my favorite piece in the house.

Kitchen(s)

Hallway 

Gallery wall at front entrance.

Dining room.

Ry's height board.

Ry's bathroom.



Ry's room.



Stuffed animal basket. (Obsession)



Our bathroom.


Everything has a place and basket in this house.































4 comments:

  1. Your house is adorable! I love the little details that really make each room pop, and especially love that you have baskets and places for everything! Organizing my life always makes me so happy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm the same way with organizing. It makes me less stressed!

      Delete
  2. I love all the organization as that is something I obsess about! The tassels are really cute! You seem to have nice comfy home!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I LOVE tassels from the flair exchange on etsy.

      Delete