Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Life update & blogtember

I'm combining two post in one today since my whole house is sick. Ry is napping so I'm making this short & sweet.

So in like the past 2 days Ry has added so many words to her vocab which makes me so happy since I was starting to get a little worried. If you follow me on instagram there's a video of her saying "rylee"! She also can say Gigi (her grandma), Papi (her grandpa), and ball now. Her old words are starting to sound a lot more clear too.

In my news, yesterday I saw my surgeon and since I'm sick with the flu, they won't operate for at least another 6 weeks. So looking at a mid October date. Ugh. I'm just ready to get this over with!

Now its time for Blogtember!

9.4.13
If you could take 3 months off from your current life, what would you do?

This question is hard because its hard to picture 3 months without Ry. But I think I would probably try to enter the Big Brother House! HAHAHA
I freekin' love that show. Richie & I are addicted to it and I was say how much I want to go on it but that I couldn't live without Ry for that long. So if my current life was non existent for 3 months that's definitely what I would do :)


3 comments:

  1. hang in there girly, I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just came across your blog and am inspired by your story! I am also a fellow big brother fan - who do you want to win this season?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I likes Elissa! But now maybe Judd. Just happy Amanda is gone!! What about you?

    ReplyDelete