Thursday, September 26, 2013

What Makes Me Happy

Todays Blogtember prompt is to go to a coffee shop and write about what makes you happy. Well I don't like coffee or even lattes (yes I am human). So I'm posting from my house....

What makes me the most happy is this little girl. Last night we were just hanging out on the couch together and I shot this video from my phone. :)


Other things that make me happy besides the obvious friends, family, boyfriend, etc are:
1. The fact that Law & Order SVU is back on.
2. Painting. I've already finished one this week and will be starting another one today. Check them out here if you would like to purchase any.
3. Luke Bryan.
4. Food. Specifically fried chicken and oreo ice cream.
5. Real Housewives. I love watching crazy people.

Just a few more days of blogtember. Can't believe it's almost October. Wouldn't be able to tell by the weather down here in SW FL! But I'm not complaining.

1 comment:

  1. real housewives, fried chicken and oreo icecream make me so happy too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete